Are you worried about the best way to plan for retirement? Confused about how to protect your life savings? Concerned about what will happen to the people you love after you are gone, or what will happen to you if you become incapacitated? At Obenauf Law Group, we help families on Maui address their greatest concerns and hopes for the future by designing customized estate plans. Please fill out the form below for an initial consultation to discuss your particular situation.
We have the experience and mastery of estate planning law to answer all of your planning questions, such as:
- Do I need an advance healthcare directive and durable power of attorney?
- Should I consider a revocable living trust?
- Do I need long-term care insurance?
- How can I avoid paying too much in taxes?
- What are the tax consequences of giving gifts to my spouse or children?
- If I don’t have much money or many assets, does it still make sense to have an estate plan?
There is no need to worry about being pressured to sign a contract during your initial consultation. If you don’t feel comfortable with what we can offer, consider your consultation a source of valuable information and an opportunity to speak with someone who cares about your well-being and understands what you are going through in trying to plan for your future and that of your loved ones.