All About Probate:
What It Is, What It Costs, and How to Help Your Family Avoid This Long and Expensive Court Process After You Are Gone
June 4th at 6:00 pm
If you’ve ever lost a loved one, you’re likely familiar with the term “Probate.”
Probate is a court process that’s required to legally administer and “close out” a person’s estate after they pass away.
Probate can be EXPENSIVE, and it can take anywhere from a few months to years to complete the process. Your loved ones may not have access to their inheritance until it’s finished.
But did you know that the probate process can be avoided? With a few simple action steps, you can keep your family out of court when you are gone. Some of these steps are so simple that you can check them off the “to do” list by the end of the day.
We invite you to join attorney Meg Obenauf for a free educational event where you will learn:
- Exactly what’s involved in probating an estate…and why everyone complains about it so much.
- Why having a Will does NOT avoid probate! This is a common misconception, and we’ll explain why probate is still required even with a Will that clearly outlines the wishes of the deceased.
- Why probate is challenging for those who care about their family’s privacy and security.
- What assets can legally AVOID the probate process…and how to make sure you are filling out paperwork correctly to keep your loved ones out of court.
- How to utilize a legal tool that DOES avoid probate and passes your assets down to your heirs in a safe and private way outside the court system.
This webinar is FREE and nothing will be sold.
If you would like to hear more about keeping your loved ones out of court, protecting their privacy, and making sure that more of your inheritance goes to your families and not lawyers or the government when you are gone…
…then fill out the form below to access the private webinar access details!